- About this item.
- Speak+d Pure Oil includes precise serving ratios of seven nutrients to support children with special nutritional requirements.
- Ultra-purified, concentrated formula works to support cognitive function & provide antioxidant support.
- D-alpha, gamma tocopherois & omega-3 fats work to support neurological health & provide essential nutrition.
- Designed for those who prefer a light tasting, odorless oil that can be administered on a spoon..
- Does not contain gluten, yeast, wheat, tree nuts, sugar, starch, casein, eggs, milk peanuts, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Imported from USA.
Omega-3 is found in many forms and combinations including high
EFA, high EPA, and omega-3,6,9. While these may be beneficial for
the general population, they do not contain the additional
nutrients in doses and ratios specifically developed for the
unique population of children with special nutritional
requirements. The higher amounts of the two forms of vitamin E
contained in speak are critical antioxidants working alongside
omega-3 to support neurological health and provide essential
nutrition. Vitamins K1 and K2 (natural blood coagulants) are
included in the formulation for nutrient balance due to the
theoretical blood thinning effects of omega-3 and vitamin E.
Experts agree that vitamin D3 in certain populations is of
particular importance and benefit and is included in the twists
and Pure Oil. Each concentrated serving contains 725 mg EPA, 275
mg DHA omega-3s, 500 IU d-alpha tocopherol, 200 mg gamma
tocopherol (vitamin E), 1.15 mg vitamin K (K1 and K2), and
contain 800 IU vitamin D3.
There are no reviews yet.